4906 10Th Ln E Bradenton FL 34203 MLS A4496556
Less Photos /\
4906 10Th Ln E
Home Description: 4906 10Th Ln E
This gorgeous legal duplex with extra 3rd living space and a huge 1,375 block free standing garage sits on a huge fenced lot that is almost a full acre, located in town! This home is situated on nearly an acre with a 3-car garage plus workshop, no deed restrictions, and a private dead end street. This property features five bedrooms, four bathrooms, plus a bonus area with a third full kitchen. One side has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and the second side has 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. The third area is an L shaped converted porch with its own full kitchen. There is tile flooring throughout, so no carpet in the entire home! The large kitchen in the 2 bedroom 2 bath side offers solid oak cabinetry and solid surface counter tops and a breakfast bar. The master bedroom is spacious and has en-suite bath with dual sinks and a shower tub combo. The 3 bedroom 2 bath unit is handicap accessible with a full handicap accessible bath. Both sides have been recently painted, and the AC unit in the 3 bedroom 2 bath side was replaced last year. At the back of this compound is the detached, block over-sized 3.5 car garage with workshop, storage room, attic and room for parking RV's, and boats. This nearly one acre property is fenced in, ideal for entertaining with patios, a gazebo, lush landscaping. There is a home generator as well, the possibilities are endless for this rare property. Current owner used the 3 bedroom 2 bath side as a very successful Airbnb until recently. The 2/2 is 52 x 28 or 1456 square feet, and the 3/2 is 41 x 31 or 1271 square feet. The L strip that is a converted porch with its own kitchen is 542 square feet.
- Elementary School: Oneco Elementary
- Middle School: W.D. Sugg Middle
- High School: Southeast High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Trash Compactor
- Fireplace Desc: Electric
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Living Room Features: Dual Sinks, Garden Bath
- Additional Rooms: Bonus Room, Breakfast Room Separate, Den/Library/Office, Florida Room, Inside Utility, Interior In-Law Suite
- Architectural Style: Custom, Florida, Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Rain Gutters
- Exterior Contruction: Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: West
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3412
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: N
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Boat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad, Workshop in Garage
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected
- Lot Sqft: 36373
- Lot Dim: 300x121
- Lot Acres: 0.84
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 1
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: In County, Level/Flat, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Street Private
The average asking price of a 5 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$497,667 (1.8% more than this home).
This home is priced at $143/sqft,
which is 4.9% less than similar homes
in the 34203 zip code.
4906 10Th Ln E Bradenton FL 34203
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 4906 10Th Ln E
- Approx Payment:$2,379*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(863) 557-1027 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Kw Suncoast.
4906 10Th Ln E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3412 sqft and
is currently priced at $489,000
This single family home has 5 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 4014 61St Ave E in Bradenton is listed at $495,000.
This home on 4906 10Th Ln E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
River Place, Arbor Reserve and Mandalay are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4496556 has been posted on this site since 4/9/2021 (26 days ago).