313 Gardenia Rd Venice FL 34293 MLS N6113479
Less Photos /\
313 Gardenia Rd
Home Description: 313 Gardenia Rd
Roomy home for today’s lifestyle. Potential Air BNB or separate areas for zoom meetings and online classrooms. Large gathering room plus a family room, 4 bedrooms plus Library/Den with custom shelves. Oversized 16x32 heated ~ saltwater ~ pool, 24x52 screened enclosure with extra height for spacious feeling, and covered lanai great for entertaining. PVC privacy fence and low maintenance gravel in back yard. Walk-in pantry/Costco room; attached pool pump house/shed and an attached storage area has potential for a 3rd bath. Efficient galley kitchen saves time and energy. Solid wood cabinets with 11 drawers and 42 doors – a surprising amount of storage! 52 square feet of countertop, new Kohler Chef’s sink and Whirlpool Gold Series appliances. Inside laundry room offers 8 doors and 3 drawers of cabinets and a convenient countertop plus Whirlpool Cabrio Platinum appliances. New roof in 2020 and lots of updates in this home. All tile floors for durability. No CDD or HOA fees and restrictions. Public sewer and water for convenience. Extra appliances, shelving and some furnishings negotiable. Near the new Culver’s, Aldi, Marshall’s, Burlington and several other stores and restaurants. Centrally located in Venice – easy access to everything you need. Shopping, dining, golf, beautiful beaches, biking trails, the arts, theater and shark teeth that Venice is known for. Optional memberships available at Venice Gardens Community Center. Park and playground just 2 blocks away. Start enjoying the Gulf Coast Lifestyle in this home with room to entertain or just get away from it all.
- Elementary School: Garden Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Solar Cover, Vinyl
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Ceramic Tile
- Balcony/Porch/Lanai Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 4 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 3 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Bonus Room Features: Walk-In Pantry
- Dining Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Family Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Library Features: Built-In Shelving
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Additional Rooms: Den/Library/Office, Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility, Storage Rooms
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Exterior Features: Fenced, French Doors, Lighting, Sidewalk, Storage
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Southwest
- Roof: Membrane, Other, Shingle
- Building Sqft: 3412
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 9288
- Lot Dim: 80x110x104x110
- Lot Acres: 0.21
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 22
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared, In County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Sarasota County guidelines
- Num Pets: 10+
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$452,364 (32.7% more than this home).
This home is priced at $149/sqft,
which is 31.2% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
313 Gardenia Rd Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 313 Gardenia Rd
For Sale Near: 313 Gardenia Rd
- Approx Payment:$1,659*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(863) 557-1027 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Re/Max Alliance Group.
313 Gardenia Rd, Venice FL is a single family home of 2284 sqft and
is currently priced at $341,000
This single family home has 4 bedrooms and was built in 1959.
A comparable home for sale at 2861 Arrowhead Rd in Venice is listed at $209,900.
This home on 313 Gardenia Rd has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Caribbean Village, Ventura Village and Woodmere Lakes are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6113479 has been posted on this site since 1/21/2021 (37 days ago).