2369 Landings Cir Bradenton FL 34209 MLS A4497028
Less Photos /\
2369 Landings Cir
Home Description: 2369 Landings Cir
Great opportunity to own this coveted Florida-style home with an open floor plan in the popular Riverview Landings. Loaded with curb appeal, this home is in a cul-de-sac on a half-acre corner lot in northwest Bradenton at the mouth of Tampa Bay and the Manatee River, near De Soto National Park and Robinson Preserve. Perfect for entertaining, this plan has four sets of stackable sliding doors that open to the heated pool area with a full pool bath and pass-through windows from the kitchen and outdoor wet bar. The foyer welcomes you into the open living room and dining room with a window seat, 10-foot ceilings, oak wood floors, crown molding and a view of the peaceful backyard with mature landscaping and oak trees. Large family room with a wood-burning fireplace has a wet bar, space for an eat-in area and opens to the kitchen that features wood cabinets and pantry space with pullout drawers. The large master bedroom area has dual sinks, tub, shower, instant hot water and walk-in closet. Split bedroom plan has three bedrooms, two full baths and large utility room on the left side. Plantation shutters, plentiful closets and storage, security system and four video cameras. Three-car garage with extra closet. Well for irrigation. Home has an intercom and central vacuum, which are not used or warranted.
- Elementary School: Ida M. Stewart Elementary
- Middle School: Martha B. King Middle
- High School: Manatee High
- Private Pool: Y
- Pool Features: Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Screen Enclosure
- Interior Features: Built in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- Appliances: Bar Fridge, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Kitchen Features: Breakfast Bar
- Master Bedroom Features: Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Additional Rooms: Family Room, Formal Dining Room Separate, Formal Living Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block, Stucco
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Tile
- Building Sqft: 4887
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 3
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Ground Level
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air, Zoned
- Heating: Central, Zoned
- Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Lot Sqft: 24916
- Lot Acres: 0.57
- Total Acre: 1/2 to less than 1
- Lot Num: 15
- HOA Fees: $1,600 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $133
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, In City Limits, Level/Flat, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Manager
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
The average asking price of a 4 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$869,471 (17.5% more than this home).
This home is priced at $216/sqft,
which is 16.7% less than similar homes
in the 34209 zip code.
2369 Landings Cir Bradenton FL 34209
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 2369 Landings Cir
- Approx Payment:$3,599*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(863) 557-1027 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
2369 Landings Cir, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 3419 sqft and
is currently priced at $739,900
This single family home has 4 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 2432 Landings Cir in Bradenton is listed at $740,000.
This home on 2369 Landings Cir has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Harbour Isle, Flamingo Cay and River Harbor West are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS A4497028 has been posted on this site since 4/9/2021 (26 days ago).