12745 Sagewood Dr Venice FL 34293 MLS N6113157
Less Photos /\
12745 Sagewood Dr
Home Description: 12745 Sagewood Dr
Lovely, Maintenance Free Cottage loaded with upgrades! This adorable ROSE Cottage home is located in the Highly Desirable and Popular Grand Palm community. The kitchen has granite counter tops, custom backsplash, upgraded cabinets with undermount lighting, soft close cabinets, pull out drawers, extra deep drawers for all of those pots and pans and "print-free" upgraded slate appliances. The Luxurious Master Bedroom features a Tray Ceiling, huge walk-in closet and en-suite Bath with beautiful abalone shell inlay and upgraded vanity; shower, no tub. There is some space between the bedrooms and laundry room that would make a good office space or mud room. This home was just built in 2017 and is like brand new inside. Ceramic tile throughout and carpet in the bedrooms and high ceilings. Grand Palm is an amenity-rich and active community less than 8 miles to the beach, clubhouse with full gym, resort and lap style pools, tennis courts, volleyball, basketball, Bocce Ball, 2 dog parks and over 28 miles of paved walkways! LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Grand Palm is located just minutes to the Venice downtown Historic District, Beaches, The Atlantic Braves Spring Training Stadium, Shopping, Restaurants and so much more! Make an appointment today; this opportunity won't last long and soon you can be living the Florida Dream!!
- Address: 12745 Sagewood Dr
- Levels: One
- City: Venice
- Zip: 34293
- County: Sarasota
- Subdivision: Grand Palm
- Community Features: Basketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court(s), Vehicle Restrictions
- Elementary School: Taylor Ranch Elementary
- Middle School: Venice Area Middle
- High School: Venice Senior High
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Additional Rooms: Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Bungalow
- Exterior Features: Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sprinkler Metered
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northeast
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 1700
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, On Street
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central, Electric
- Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Water Connected
- Lot Sqft: 4009
- Lot Acres: 0.09
- Total Acre: 0 to less than 1/4
- Lot Num: 989
- HOA Fees: $375 Quarterly
- HOA Monthly Amount: $125
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Annual CDD FEE: $557
- Maintenance Includes: Common Area Taxes, Escrow Reserves Fund, Fidelity Bond, Maintenance Grounds, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Private Road
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Pet Restrictions: Pets must be kept on a leash
The average asking price of a 2 bedroom Venice home in this zip code is
$277,774 (6.9% more than this home).
This home is priced at $207/sqft,
which is 5.7% less than similar homes
in the 34293 zip code.
12745 Sagewood Dr Venice FL 34293
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 12745 Sagewood Dr
For Sale Near: 12745 Sagewood Dr
- Approx Payment:$1,317*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(863) 557-1027 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Freda Livesay.
12745 Sagewood Dr, Venice FL is a single family home of 1255 sqft and
is currently priced at $259,900
This single family home has 2 bedrooms and was built in 2017.
A comparable home for sale at 4521 Crystal Rd in Venice is listed at $249,900.
This home on 12745 Sagewood Dr has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Venice, FL.
Gran Paradiso Townhomes, Venice Groves and Pennington Place are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS N6113157 has been posted on this site since 1/18/2021 (40 days ago).