1207 50Th St E Bradenton FL 34208 MLS T3299032
Less Photos /\
1207 50Th St E
Home Description: 1207 50Th St E
Welcome to your new home! This move-in ready Braden River Lakes home is centrally located in a highly desired community in a popular school district, close to dining, shopping, entertainment, beaches, golf, airport, and interstates. You will love coming home to enjoy peaceful sunsets over the water from your own backyard in a private setting with no rear neighbors. This beautiful 3/2 split plan home has amazing natural light with bonus windows above the open living room with high vaulted ceilings. The kitchen just off the living room features wood cabinets, granite countertops, and enough space for a small eat in area and sliding glass doors leading to the lanai. The primary bedroom has sliding glass doors leading outside and an en-suite bathroom with dual sinks and separate tub and shower. The additional bedrooms in this split-plan floor plan with lovely windows, natural light, provide space for family, guests, or even an office. Once you've settled in at home, make your way to your screened in lanai area and large fenced in backyard from the sliding glass doors in your living room. There is ample space for gardening, entertaining, bringing your pets or even adding a pool on this amazing, oversized lakefront lot! Enjoy living in this established community with low yearly HOA and no CDD! Live an active lifestyle with amenities located on the water with amazing views and offering pool, tennis, volleyball, playground, and more. Don't forget to bring your kayaks to the new kayak launch or sit and relax at the gazebos or benches to take in the sunset and wildlife. If you have a boat or jet ski State Road 64 boat ramp is within 3 miles! Go exploring at the Riverwalk, Village of the Arts, Little Manatee River State Park, The Ringling and all that the Bradenton/Sarasota area have to offer! Priced to sell, this home and property will not last long!
AC replaced in 2019; Appliances and Hot Water Heater replaced approximately three years ago; Garage Door opener installed about 2 years ago.
- Address: 1207 50Th St E
- Levels: One
- City: Bradenton
- Zip: 34208
- County: Manatee
- Subdivision: Braden River Lakes
- Community Features: Maintenance, Park, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Tennis Court(s)
- High School: Braden River High
- Water View: Pond
- Water Frontage: Pond
- Water Feet: 75
- Water Access: Pond
- Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Bedroom 2 Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Kitchen Features: Granite Counters
- Living Room Features: Ceiling Fan(s)
- Master Bedroom Features: Dual Sinks
- Additional Rooms: Formal Dining Room Separate, Inside Utility
- Architectural Style: Florida
- Exterior Features: Fenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
- Exterior Contruction: Block
- Foundation: Slab
- Front Exposure: Northwest
- Roof: Shingle
- Building Sqft: 2292
Approximate Room Sizes / Descriptions
- Attached Garage: Y
- Garage: Y
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Feature: Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- Carport: N
- Carport Spaces: 0
- Air Conditioning: Central Air
- Heating: Central
- Utilities: Public, Street Lights
- Lot Sqft: 19123
- Lot Acres: 0.44
- Total Acre: 1/4 to less than 1/2
- Lot Num: 12
- HOA Fees: $400 Annually
- HOA Monthly Amount: $33
- HOA/Community Assoc: Required
- Senior Community: N
- Style: Single Family Residence
- Location: Cleared, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Maintenance Includes: Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Maintenance Exterior, Manager, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities
- Building Num Floors: 1
- Condo Floor Number: 1
- Pets Allowed: Number Limit, Yes
- Pet Restrictions: For specific details contact: C&S Community Management Services Inc., Betsy Davis at 941-758-9454 ext 125
- Num Pets: 3
The average asking price of a 3 bedroom Bradenton home in this zip code is
$422,364 (48.2% more than this home).
This home is priced at $178/sqft,
which is 32.5% less than similar homes
in the 34208 zip code.
1207 50Th St E Bradenton FL 34208
Print Map | Driving Directions
Similar to: 1207 50Th St E
For Sale Near: 1207 50Th St E
- Approx Payment:$1,443*
These statistics are updated daily from the My Florida Regional MLS. For further analysis or
to obtain statistics not shown below please call EasyStreet Realty at
(863) 557-1027 and speak with one of our real estate consultants.
Listing Courtesy of Coldwell Banker Realty.
1207 50Th St E, Bradenton FL is a single family home of 1601 sqft and
is currently priced at $284,900
This single family home has 3 bedrooms.
A comparable home for sale at 820 29Th St E in Bradenton is listed at $240,000.
This home on 1207 50Th St E has not had a price change.
In addition to single family homes, EasyStreet also makes it easy to find Homes, Condos, New Homes and Foreclosures
in Bradenton, FL.
Beau Vue Estates, La Selva Park and River Haven are nearby neighborhoods.
MLS T3299032 has been posted on this site since 4/8/2021 (27 days ago).